DTP 2023.1 Product Release Announcement
Parasoft is pleased to announce the release of DTP 2023.1. This update is available at no cost to customers on an active subscription or maintenance contract. Version 2023.1 of DTP delivers key enhancements for scalability, security, usability, and ease of deployment.
- Data Collector
- Up to 90% performance improvement by processing multiple reports at the same time
- Optimization of database storage to slow the growth of database size for customers reporting large numbers of violations
- Dashboard and Widgets
- New Default Dashboard with build administration and data collector diagnostic widgets
- Updated layout of dashboard icons
- New Portfolio Coverage widget
- Fine grained statuses for Data Collector Diagnostics widget for more visibility
- Reports and documentation generation - Beta
- New Verification Evidence report that can be downloaded as PDF which contains results of static analysis for selected filter and build
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Simplified directions for deploying DTP available on dockerhub
- Support for OpenShift environment
- Support for MISRA C 2023
- Support for PostgreSQL 15
User Information Logged for Requests and Responses
- For fresh installs, DTP will capture additional information, such as user identity and session ID, in log files. This is necessary for some users to be in compliance with certain regulations. Users who are upgrading should see DTP Server Settings and Configuring Data Collector to configure DTP to log this additional information.
Counting DTP Active Users
- Depending on whether your DTP license has the "DTP Login-Based Active User" feature, active users are counted differently.
- For more details, please see the release notes.