Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

DTP not showing all DAST testing results

Options
TScheafer
TScheafer Posts: 15

I have 2 tst files for DAST testing and I am running them from the cli. The results from the first tst file are showing up in DTP and the results from the 2nd are not.

We are using a runbook to call the tests, which is running a batch file for each of the tst. I am using the same exact setup for SOATests API functional tests and it works just fine.

I have reviewed the output html and xml and they both match (at least the Run Config parts) and I have checked the filters on the DTP project and it appears to be setup correctly.

Any ideas on what isn't configured correctly?

Answers

• Matt Love
    Matt Love Posts: 92 admin
    Options

Please check that since you are running two separate cli sessions you also configure different session tags in the settings, otherwise one report will overwrite the other with the same session tag in DTP. You can check the session tag in the output html and xml.

• TScheafer
    Options

They both have different session tags but are close (InternalPenTesting and ExternalPenTesting) I would think that should be enough to say there is a difference between the 2 files.

• Matt Love
    Matt Love Posts: 92 admin
    Options

In that case please contact support@parasoft.com and share your two output xml files so we can try loading them into DTP on our side.

• TScheafer
    Options

Ok, thanks.

• TScheafer
    Options

This issue has been resolved. I fixed it by running the tst file a command window and send the output to stdout. After that the results are now showing in DTP