Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Need assistance with setting up a Responder Correlation for SOAP messages.

For some reason I can't figure out why my responder isn't returning the message that I am expecting it to. I am really new at this and I am pretty sure it's a simple setup issue. Here is what I have so far.

1. I have a message proxy setup on port 9080 and if I monitor and record I see the traffic coming from my test. I have made the assumption that this means I have my test setup correctly and SUT setup correctly to write my localhost properly. (I am running everything on my local machine at the moment)
  2. I have a responder setup and the wsdl url is pointed to the real wsdl. But this allows me to see the service on the response tab.
  3. I have multiple responses setup. The conditions are very simple, I am only looking for the card number to be a certain value
  4. On the Responder Correlation I have tried several things. I have looked for just the service name to be the 1st child from the body tag. I have tried using just the body tag but nothing seems to work.

Is there something I am missing or don't have setup correctly?

Best Answer