Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Unrecognizing 'env_var' variable in 'Classpath Entry' in 'System Properties'

Options
abhaysabu
abhaysabu Posts: 10

I've mongodbquerytool tests, which were working since long, but suddenly they all gone (grey out) stating - MongoDB Query Tool (implementation not found)

I've observed, if I provide actual path of .jar file location like C:\Test\mongodbquerytool.jar . It works.

But, if provides using env_var for replacing chars '\' like - C:${env_var:HOMEPATH}Test${env_var:HOMEPATH}mongodbquerytool.jar. It won't recognize DB Tests. That env_var is replacing with OneDrive path like C:C:/Users//OneDrive.

What got wrong? From where it taking env_var value in System Properties?

TIA

Comments

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 801 admin
    Options

I see two instances of "C:", which makes it look like the HOMEPATH environment variable contains the drive letter. If so, you don't need to specify the drive letter in the path added to system properties and can remove the initial "C:" from the path added to system properties.

• abhaysabu
    abhaysabu Posts: 10
    Options

It's happening like this -

Where is HOMEPATH variable defined?

I didn't defined or find it here,

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 801 admin
    Options

Since you are referencing using env_var, I would guess that it is defined in the Windows system environment variables.