Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How can I integrate parasoft with event-driven microservice architecture model(pub/sub)?

Options

Hello Team, We are using event-driven microservice architecture model(Pub/Sub) for my project and planning to integrate Parasoft SOAtest and Virtualize. can you please help me on this integration. we are using RabbitMQ as message broker. Pls share if you have any link for reference

Best Answer

Answers

• ManikandanUlagu
    Options

Thank you @jakubiak. I will check

• ManikandanUlagu
    Options

@jakubiak I have downloaded the Parasoft SOAtest IoT Microservices Pack and added the rabbitmq (.Jar) file into the System Properties preferences page. But the issue is I am not able to see rabbitmq as option under Transport. attaching image for your reference.

Did I missed anything here?

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭
    Options

For SOAtest, you will see RabbitMQ on the Transport tab of various client tools such as the Messaging Client tool. See Rabbit MQ Transport docs.

For Virtualize, you will see RabbitMQ on the Transport tab of the Virtual Asset Deployment Settings (not Message Responder tool). See Rabbit MQ Message Listener docs.