Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Using Parasoft with Lab windows CVI project

Hello,

I am trying to configure Parasoft to work on a CVI prj project.
I firstly create a .bdf file from my CVI project, then i imported it in Parasoft and tried to configure it.

But when i trigger the Test; , i have the errors - Cannot launch process: clang.exe -cc1 "- and
Access is denied ...
And i can n ot figure where does it come from.

C++test analysis errors in /PROCESSING_DLL/prcl_process.c
1. C/C++ code checker: error during parsing file.
Error preprocessing file "X:\ASSYSTEM\PROCAL\PROCESSING_DLL\prcl_process.c":
Cannot launch process: clang.exe -cc1 "-IC:\Program Files\Parasoft\C++test\9.6\engine\runtime\include" -fno-builtin-include-notes -std=gnu89 -trigraphs -force-include-file "ErrToocal.c;x:\ASSYSTEM\TOOCAL\ErrToocal.c" -force-include-file "prcl_process.c;x:\ASSYSTEM\PROCAL\PROCESSING_DLL\prcl_process.c" -force-include-file "prcl_process.h;x:\ASSYSTEM\PROCAL\PROCESSING_DLL\prcl_process.h" -force-include-file "rncl_wait.c;x:\ASSYSTEM\RUNCAL\RNCL_MAIN\rncl_wait.c" -force-include-file "tocl_cmd.....

" -o "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\ParaSoft.15412.18467\ParaSoft.15412.6334.c"
Access is denied.

HEre is the configuration i use:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Properties->Parasoft->C++test-->Building Settings
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Then i confiured the Build settings with thie dbf file. Following configuration is used:
Familly: Natioal Instruments LabWindows/CVI 2015 Clang C/C++ Compiler v3.3 for win32
C Compiler : clang.exe
Linker : cvilink.exe

====================================
Properties->C/C++ Build:

build type : internal builder

Properties->C/C++ Build-->Tool Chain Editor
Current tool chain: MinGW GCC

Comments

• Andrey Madan
    Andrey Madan Posts: 388 ✭✭✭

Are you still having issues? It seems that your project setup does not provide a path to a compiler.