Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Display dashboard problem

fatmanur61
fatmanur61 Posts: 82
edited May 2021 in DTP

I upgrade DTP 5.4 to 2020 version than i enter license key to DTP but then DTP dashboard did not opened correctly and I took the following error :

The dashboard can not be displayed. The dashboard may not exist, may not be shared or you May not have permission to view it.

For permissions , I am admin in my machine.

Tagged:

Answers

• fatmanur61

How can I solve this problem?

• JeehongMin
    JeehongMin Posts: 35 ✭✭

Try going to the URL: hostname:port/
    Your browser may be going to URL for a dashboard that no longer exists or is valid.

• fatmanur61

I tried to reach the URL which is hostname:port/ but I took "this page can't be displayed" but I reached http://parasoft/ and I saw the login page and I managed the login process then I clicked for example "Report Center Settings" I saw "API Error" sentence. What can I do? Thanks for support.

• gpater
    gpater Posts: 4
    edited May 2021

Hi. API Error may suggest a few things starting from the problem with mysql connector J. But to overcome first the intial problem of a 'dashboard cannot be displayed', I would like you to go with direct dashboard links several times, i.e.:
    hostname:port/grs/dtp/dashboards/1?period=10drops&baselineBuild=firstBuildInPeriod&targetBuild=latestBuild
    hostname:port/grs/dtp/dashboards/2?period=10drops&baselineBuild=firstBuildInPeriod&targetBuild=latestBuild
    hostname:port/grs/dtp/dashboards/3?period=10drops&baselineBuild=firstBuildInPeriod&targetBuild=latestBuild
    hostname:port/grs/dtp/dashboards/4?period=10drops&baselineBuild=firstBuildInPeriod&targetBuild=latestBuild
    and so on...
    It is possible that somehow one or more dashboards got corrupted, so changing dashboardId in the link you may get to the existing one which opens successfully.

Please, let us know if that helped. If not we will contact you via support channel to further investigate the issue.

• fatmanur61
    edited May 2021

Hi. I tried to 1-10 dashboard is according to given URL path but I always get the same cannot displayed error like attachment.

• gpater

Can you please check what is the version of your MySQL server and mysql-connector-j (the latter to be found in dtp_data\lib\thirdparty or c:\ProgramData\Parasoft\DTP\lib\thirdparty)

• fatmanur61

the version iş Mysql-connector-java-8.0.15.jar

• gpater

Is web session possible with you (Zoom/MS Teams)?
    If so, I will later contact you via support channel to schedule meeting early next week.

• fatmanur61

Hi we work intranet therefore our working environment does not have internet access. Do you have any other suggestion for solving this problem?

• gpater

I contacted you via official Parasoft Support channel to continue investigation.