Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Error collecting information about available definitions

Options
amadej
amadej Posts: 1

I am trying to write unit tests for a STM32CubeIDE project. I have build the .bdf file and imported it to Parasoft C/C++Test (Standalone). I was able to generate some unit tests, however if I try to run the unit tests or collect stub information I get the following error:
"C/C++test analysis errors in /project_folder
1. Test execution: error collecting information about available definitions for Test unit for selected sources."

Does anyone know what kind of issues could cause this error? I've been search the web for some time and the best answer I got was that there are some include files missing. I'm not sure that's the case since the entire project builds.

If anyone could point me in the right direction of how to fix this I would be very thankfull.

Comments

• shjalilian
    shjalilian Posts: 8
    Options

HI, I have the same problem too. Does anyone have any solution to this problem? I could not find any solution in the web.

C/C++test analysis errors in /Project
    1. Test execution: error collecting information about available definitions for Test unit for selected sources.