Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Change host from responder

Hello everyone,
I need to change the host from the responders. For example, I have one Virtual Asset with two responders, I want "method 1" goes to a virtual asset and "method 2" goes to the real endpoint. This is customizable by the user. ¿How can I achieve this?
I'm trying to do this through CTP (the user chooses the method host using CTP), but I am still unable to do it.

Answers

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I am not sure I fully understand the use case. On what condition do you want to decide if it goes to a virtual or live? You mention customizable by the user so will the user be sending some extra information in the request?

• clagosu
    clagosu Posts: 4

Hi,
    ¿On what condition do you want to decide if it goes to a virtual or live?: The user decides if it goes to a virtual or real by his own will. He will not be sending extra information. ¿Is it possible to do this?

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am not sure I understand. When building from CTP there are ways to setup systems and components so that they can be toggled between virtual and live. I think it would be good for you to send an email to support@parasoft.com so that someone can directly assist you.

• clagosu
    clagosu Posts: 4

Ok, I'll contact Support! Thank you!