Parasoft dotTEST 10.4.3 (M2) Milestone Build Available
We are happy to announce that the first public milestone for dotTEST 10.4.3 (M2) is now available on the customer portal. The primary focus for this milestone is support for Visual Studio 2019.
Official GA of 10.4.3 is currently planned for Monday November 18th but in the meantime, please see below for the highlights of this milestone and please contact support and/or comment on this post if you are experiencing any issues with the milestone:
Support for VS2019 - Known Limitations/Issues below (to be addressed before GA)
- Performance warnings may appear on slower machines
- In some cases UI elements may not load properly (WORKAROUND: Disable VS Option in Options -> Environment -> General -> Visual Experience -> Optimize rendering for screens with different pixel densities)
Support for .NET Framework 4.8
- Support for additional Metric (Number of Method Calls in Method)
- Support for CWE 3.3
Still to come:
- Enhanced support for CWE Top 25 and ‘on the cusp’
- Performance improvements
- Expanded set of rules supported by CQA (Continuous Quality Assistant).