Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Automated Accessibility testing of Java files

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Since Webking currently only tests PHP, JSP and HTML files for accessibility, I was wondering if accessibility testing of .java files ,compiled java code, or even install shields developed in Java for that matter, will be possible in the next release of Webking ?

If not, is anyone aware of a tool that automates accessibility testing for the above ?

Thanks.

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    There are currently no plans for WebKing to do Accessibility testing on .java files. However, I've passed your question on to the jTest team to see if they have any solutions. I'll keep you posted in this thread [:
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    Thank you very much. I'm very interested in this and am looking forward for your(Jtest's) response.
  • LegacyForum
    edited January 2005
    Options
    Having heard back from the JTest team, JTest does not currently have any specific rules that target accessibility requirements. I suppose it would be best to check up with the JTest team some time in the future to see if they have made any decisions in that direction, as they are the most likely to implement testing on .java files.