Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Dtp Page load speed

Options
fatmanur61
fatmanur61 Posts: 82
edited April 2019 in DTP

Hi,

I run static analysis then I published it to dtp. When I open analysis result the dtp page load very slowly. Related image wa s added to this question. Could you suggest anything for speeding load page? We increase ram memory on the machine, we did necessary thinks for speeding but nothing changed.

Tagged:

Answers

• MichaelC
    MichaelC Posts: 28 admin
    edited May 2019
    Options

Hello @fatmanur61, it's possible to improve the performance of DTP by doing some of the following.

1. Clear out your Browser cache and navigate to the Violation Explorer Drill Down page.
    2. Open a private browser and navigate to the Violation Explorer Drill Down page.
    3. Remove any out of date build IDs within your DTP using the Build Administration widget. If the Build Administration widget is not on your current dashboard, click on the blue plus sign at the far left side of your Report Center page. Go to Diagnostics -> Build Administration - Statistics. Click on the newly added widget to view information about all of the builds stored within your DTP server.

I have attached some documentation to help you navigate the Build Administration page.

Let me know your results or if you have any other questions.

Using Build Administration:
    https://docs.parasoft.com/display/DTP542/Using+Build+Administration

EDIT: Moving this post from C++test to DTP category.