Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Decryption Failure

Options
Jayaranjani_g
Jayaranjani_g Posts: 16

I'm encrypting password in java class, using MCipher (base.jar). Using encrypted password in my service. Its giving "General_Error", Unable to process your request response. When i search logs, im seeing "Exception while decrypting Password". I have added base.jar in my ExtensionTool under ModifyClassPath.

Please suggest me solution

Comments

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 798 admin
    Options

It sounds like you are not encrypting the password in the way that your service expects it. I would validate that you are encrypting it in the correct way.

• Jayaranjani_g
    Jayaranjani_g Posts: 16
    Options

Thanks for the reply!

i'm encrypting the password right way. The encrypted password which im getting from my java class(from parasoft soatest) is same as the encrypted password which i get from Soapui (groovy script encrypt method.) its exactly the same. What will be the issue then

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 798 admin
    Options

Did you verify that the correct value is being sent across the wire? It's possible that other parameters in your request are not correct?