Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.
Why am I getting java.awt.HeadlessException while launching loadtest commandline?
- Loadtest has been installed in Linux machine
- Create a loadtest script (ex. loadtestscript) to run the command line
- using the following command to run the loadtest commandline
- ./loadtest -cmd -run loadtestscript
- Got an Error : java .awt.headlessException at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:207