Store multiple test Result into a same writable.
I would like to use a writable to fetch values from different tests and write into a same writable. Existing writable settings work fine for fetching multiple data from the same test.
Expected scenario to replicate :
- Create a writeable A at the test suite level
- Create a new Test 1 by clicking on Add New – Test . I fetch the response values at run time using XML Data bank and store the result in Writable A
- Create a new Test 2 of SOAP type. Fetch the run time response value using XML Data bank and store (append) the result in the same writable A.
- Create a new Test 3 of SOAP type. Fetch the run time response value using XML Data bank and store (append) the result in the same writable A.
1. The values are overwritten in the same Row 1 of the writeable A after each test
1. Need to add the results from multiple tests (Test 1, Test 2, Test 3 ) into the same writeable (A) into three rows and append them
I am trying to avoid Extension Tool for this scenario. Let me know if there is any alternative to achieve this.