Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Unable to configure MongoDB Query Tool in Parasoft SOA Test & Virtualize 9.10

Options
anarra
anarra Posts: 3

Hello, per Parasoft guidelines I tried adding MongoDB Query tool jar to my Parasoft SOA Test & Virtualize 9.10 version. When I click on Add Jars button of System properties section, I see only mongo-java-driver under org.mongodb and didn't find mongo db Query Tool in available jars list. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Parasofttoudaya
    Parasofttoudaya Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options

https://marketplace.parasoft.com/#query?limit=24&offset=0&keywords=mongo

Please get the login from you or or from Parasoft.

Download the file shown in image.

Map the download jar in system Properties.

Make sure you do restart the Parasoft after mapping.

• anarra
    anarra Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks for your response. I tried signing up as a guest in Parasoft Market place, but I am keep seeing "We are sorry, we could not send your request. Please try again."

Can you please let me know how can I get the credentials from Parasoft? Or other options to download it?

• OmarR
    OmarR Posts: 235 admin
    Options

anarra,

I recommend completing the sign up form in Marketplace or reaching out to our support team to request access. They're great at responding quickly!

• rajantech
    rajantech Posts: 1
    Options

how can we mongoDB query Tool onto the parasoft soatest..?

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 798 admin
    Options

You get the Mongo DB Tool by downloading the Parasoft Functional Essentials Pack from the Parasoft Customer Portal: https://customerportal.parasoft.com/lightningportal/s/marketplacedetails?id=a703g000000003VAAQ - contact your Parasoft representative if you do not have access. You then add the jar file for the Mongo DB Tool to the Parasoft > System Properties preferences in SOAtest, and the tool will then be available when you edit test scenarios.