Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

REST API: Patch Operation "application/json-patch+json" is not support using RAML

needhelp
needhelp Posts: 11

I recently installed Parasoft 9.5 and got an error in my Patch operation. all my Patch tests cannot be opened anymore. after multiple trial and error, I have edit the raml and change "application/json-patch+json" to "application/json" and add in header the Content-Type="application/json-patch+json" and it works..

I would like to know if there is an easy fix for this issue? Can i edit any config file in order this Content-Type "application/json-patch+json" to be supported?

Answers

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

Questions:
    1. What is the exact SOAtest version? SOAtest 9.5.0 or did you mean SOAtest 9.9.5? What was the exact version number of the previous version where you did not see the issue?
    2. Do you have a sample RAML you can share with us that demonstrates the issue?
    3. What you mean by your "tests cannot be opened"? Do you see a particular error or something else? Please be specific