Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Webking AJAX Test can not click on DIV element

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Doing the record of a Function test with AJAX support of my website, it records a action of click on a element DIV with a attribute value of fixed ASYS,TESTPLEX,0,0,91.3 ( I verified that is correct with firebug). I think go to run the testing HTTP responses (static analysis / web accessability) and it can never complete the click on the value. So I cant get any farther in my testing. Any one have any help with this issue? The DIV Is part of a large graphical bar graph from a custom DOJO widget.

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello dmthornl,

I'm a bit unsure what you mean when you say "I think go to run the testing HTTP responses (static analysis / web accessability) and it can never complete the click on the value".

Which type (e.g. - browser testing tool) of test(s) are you running?

Also, are you seeing any test failure(s)?

Finally, if you are seeing test failure(s), are there any quality tasks or errors being reported? What do these tasks or errors reference?

This information will be helpful in determining the cause of this issue.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Adam