Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How to check whether load test service is running or not in linux

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
Hi,

Please let me know, how can I check whether parasoft load test service is running or not in a Linux machine? If it is not running how do I start the service.
If the service is started, by default will it listen in the port 8189?

Also if there is any document where I can look for these information please point me there.

Thank you!

Regards,
Chandru
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi Chandru,

You can check if Load Test is running by inputting the following command in your terminal: ps -ef | grep java This should get you the list of all java processes, one which should be load test. To start Load Test, go to the loadtest directory and enter ./loadtest to start up the UI. Load Test, when running regularly, has no ports since it is not a server. However, if you start it as a slave it will listen to port 8189 by default. You can also specify which port to listen to when starting up loadtest by: loadtest -loadtestserver [portnumber] where portnumber is the port on the local machine to which the server is listening. Once you are able to start up Load test, go to Help -> Documentation to find documents on Load Test information. Let me know if you have any additional questions, thanks.

-Dwight
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi Dwight,

Thank you very much for your input.

Regards,
    Chandru

Tagged