Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Command Line -> Not founding Test Configuration - full path suggestion

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SOAtest
Hello everybody,

I'm having a trouble trying to execute SOAtest from commandline, specifically, the test is not able to find the Configuration File:

ERROR: Error: Non-existent configuration examp.properties in workspace:
C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace

This is the command i'm launching:

soatestcli runtest "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace\Hotel Property Card Service" -data "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace" -config "examp.properties" -reportHTML "C:\%d_report.html" -reportXML "C:\%d_report.xml"

I've copied the previously exporter "examp.properties" to the workspace location.

I'm missing something?

If I can add more info to this request, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!
Rodrigo J. Martin.
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi Rodrigo,

To specify the .properties file for a configuration, try giving it the full path to the file - for example,

soatestcli runtest "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace\Hotel Property Card Service" -data "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace" -config "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace\examp.properties" -reportHTML "C:\%d_report.html" -reportXML "C:\%d_report.xml"
  • LegacyForum
    Options

Hi Rodrigo,

To specify the .properties file for a configuration, try giving it the full path to the file - for example,

soatestcli runtest "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace\Hotel Property Card Service" -data "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace" -config "C:\Rodrigo\SOATest\SEO workspace\examp.properties" -reportHTML "C:\%d_report.html" -reportXML "C:\%d_report.xml"

Thanks Brian! It's working now with the Full Path.
    Regards,