Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

AJAX testing report problem on wrong page.

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Me again,

We have been creating flows of our eForms, which is in a portal and works very similar to Ajax, so by using the Ajax test suite, it enables us to carry out our accessibility testing. The problem we are having is that when the flow goes to the next page the errors found on that page are recorded against the previous page as that is where the user clicks the next button. It is possible to move this step of the flow into the next test, but I am wondering if there is better solution or are we doing anything wrong.

I think that Webking is a great product, but could be better by sorting out a couple of issues. I was wondering how you guys did customer feed backs etc.

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello,

First of all, we always welcome customer feedback! We know that being responsive to our customers will help us make a better product. Please send any feedback that you have to webkingsupport (at) parasoft.com.

Secondly, I do not fully understand the issue you are having. Could you provide the following additional information?

1. What are the error messages that you are seeing that seem to be reported against the wrong page?
    2. What change did you make to your scenario that resolved the problem?
    3. Can you describe (or send us) the project?

This kind of support may be easier through our webkingsupport email address (especially sending us the project), so feel free to correspond with us that way too.