Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

StackOverflowError

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Jtest
After launching a bugdetective, I get a StackOverFlowError Each time I try to access the results ! And I have to restart eclipse to continue working !
Log file in attachment.
Tagged:

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options

After launching a bugdetective, I get a StackOverFlowError Each time I try to access the results ! And I have to restart eclipse to continue working !
    Log file in attachment.

what version of Jtest do you have? Is it the standalone version or plugin? If it is a plugin, what version of Eclipse (full version number)?
  • LegacyForum
    Options

Log file in attachment.

what version of Jtest do you have? Is it the standalone version or plugin? If it is a plugin, what version of Eclipse (full version number)?
    Eclipse 3.4.1 with jtest 8.2.62
  • LegacyForum
    Options

Log file in attachment.

Eclipse 3.4.1 with jtest 8.2.62
    Jtest 8.2 did not support Eclipse 3.4. Jtest8.3 has support for Eclipse3.4. So you can upgrade to Jtest8.3 or downgrade to Eclipse3.3.
  • indupriya1
    indupriya1 Posts: 1
    Options

Thanks for the Information it is useful for me