Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Multile Logins

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
HI

I am tryig to run a load test for 500 users And i am having a multiple login problem, that means same user is trying to login multiple times and i dont want that. Webking documenatation says , to avoid multiple login from same user we need to unchek "Allow multiple instances" , i tried this one but , my script is running only once. (sngle instance)

I want t run my scrips for 500 users for single time. Any suggetions ..

-rkr

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Rkr,

When you uncheck "Allow multiple instances" you only allow one instance of a path to be traversed at a time. If you have only one path specified in your project then only one user will traverse the site at a time.

Assuming you want to test 500 unique users at a time (with a unique login/pass), you will need to use a Data Source that specifies each login/pass pair and is set to only use one instance of each pair at a time. For example, if you created a table Data Source, you would have 500 login/pass entries and uncheck "Rows Can Be Used Concurrently."

For more information on Data Sources, see "Populating Forms Using Data Sources" in the WebKing documentation.

-employee.