Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How do I take the Unit Test Driver and use it for both NT and Green Hi

LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
(Entered for David Mann)

This topic comes from our last meeting where we discussed how I can take a unit test driver that I made and compile it on the Green Hill Multi. What I currently do on my actual project is make a unit test driver. It tests all the functionality within my project, include test stubs from other projects, and include acutal code from other projects as well. I create a main.cpp in which I call the public functions of my classes giving it different scenarios to test out different executable paths. I can envision the following, creating a test suite for ONLY the main.cpp. I would modify the test suite to include all of my dirver stuff. Compile it in Windows to validate that it works. I would then want to take these files that were generated in Windows and use them on the Green Hills Multi Side. I am not looking at generating test suites from Green Hills. I am just looking to steal the files generated in windows and somehow compile them over in Green Hills. For Example, I would like to compile the TestSuite_Main_cpp.cpp on Green Hills.