Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How do you create Tests with NO stubs

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
(Entered for David Mann)

Ok. Here is what I want to do. There will be at time where I would like to use the full functionality of my current project and possibly one or more other projects. For example. I may want to generate the Main project and use the actual code from the Common project. Currently, stubs are created for files outside of the current project. I have a sneaking suspicsion that how to include the other project lies somewhere on the Symbols tab. When I look at the options, Library Symbols Identification mode and Use Symbols from additional project files come to mind. The problem is for the first one it looks like I need some kind of custom symbols file. For the other one it looks like I need to figure out how to reference the Common project. Unfortunately it seems that the ${ } meta varables do not have a way to specify my common project.