Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Functional test

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Test runs ok, but data is not commited
Im using webKing 5.5. I perform a functional test based on a successfull test case.
The test preforms an insert to 5 tables into a DB.
Performing this test manually test runs ok.
When using webking test runs also ok but data isnt recorded into the DB.

Any ideas?

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    How are you using WebKing to test your site? Are you using a path to test the site or using some other tool? How exactly is the insert performed by site? Is it from a form or via some other method. One thing to try is to run WebKing from the commandline using "wk.exe -logexjs" to start up WebKing and then rerun your test. If a red exclamation mark appears in the lower right portion of the WebKing GUI, click on it and then let me know what the error says.
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    I'm using a path just as you said, I ran my test with this command "wk.exe -logexjs" , the error log when the test is running can be found in the attachment of this post reply.
    Again, I want to get my data recorded into the data base is there any option choice that I have to enable to get that work accomplished?