Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

help me

Options
LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
about webking
I want to know. how i can use asp or jsp make webking auto read url and report a file with *Txt about error.
thank everyone.
My English is not good.

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Options
    Hi,

I am guessing you'd like webking to spider through your site, check if all links are working, report errors if they don't, and write out that report in the text format. If that's the case, you can use the following steps:
    - Configure the Static Analysis tool to run the tests you want. Static Analysis tool cannot only check links, but also check spelling, test W3C accessibility compliance, etc. For information on configuring the Static Analysis tool, please see the help topic "Customizing Static Analysis".
    - Click the Static Analysis button on the toolbar, fill in the site, and webking will scan the pages on your site, read urls, and run the selected tests as it goes. Please find information on configuring scanning options under the topic "Creating a New Project and Loading a Site".
    - If there are any errors, webking will report them on the left panel. Simply right click anywhere on the panel, and select Save As --> Text.
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    first thank you answer.
    I want to know webking support asp?
    Also is to say webking's API about ASP.
    I am a procedure member with asp.
  • LegacyForum
    Options
    Hello,

WebKing tests the html response from the server on the client side. It will look at the html page that is generated by the asp script. If you are looking for a language product that tests asp code, we have a line of language products that can do that, depending on the language you used.