Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Regarding Parasoft BPEL Engine & WS-security

Options
Hi All,
I am new to the Parasoft ,so I want to ask one
very basic question, I am using JWSDP 2.0.Actually I like to invoke couple of secure services running on seperate server.These services are using WS-security.So I am just wondering whether Parasoft BPEL Maestro Engine can use JWSDP,as our secure services are using JWSDP so thats the reason we prefer to use the
BPEL engine which deployed on top of JWSDP or uses the security implementation of JWSDP so that We dont have to confront with compatable issues among different toolkits.

If yes it is possible,could you please refer to any example or article to find out how it can be achieved?

I would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards
Kashif

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Kashif,

As you know, WS-Security covers a wide range of topics (encryption, authorization etc.) but it was not evident from your post as to what exactly are you interested in. However, in general, BPEL Maestro supports WS-Security through WSS4J implementation in conjunction with Apache Axis. You may find the following tutorial useful on how to configure Axis to invoke WS-Secure web services.

http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/axis.html

Scroll down to Steps> Installing WSS4J> Username Token> Configuring the Client for more specific guidance.