Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Parasoft SOATEST Certification

aflorence
aflorence Posts: 7

Hello,

Is there parasoft soatest certification available. If yes please guide me how to take it.

Thanks!

Comments

• jakubiak
    jakubiak Posts: 795 admin

Yes there is! Please follow up with your Parasoft sales representative regarding this.

• jakubiak

If you are not sure who to contact, please email joe.valdez@parasoft.com for more information. He would be happy to assist you.

• Amit_Gupta
    Amit_Gupta Posts: 5

Hello,

Is there parasoft soatest certification available. If yes please guide me how to take it.

Contact info- amit.4.gupta@niit-tech.com

Thanks!

• jakubiak

If you are one of our current customers and/or an approved Partner with Parasoft, then you can have access to our Parasoft Online Training courses. Kindly follow up with your Parasoft representative and they can point you to the training courses.

• Amit_Gupta
    edited March 2019

Thanks jakubiak for your valuable response

• Amit_Gupta

We had a ongoing discussion with ozzie.he will help us.😊

• Amit_Gupta

What form of logic can be applied to a test suite using test flow logic? From the below mentioned options

1.Dependency on previous test results
    2.loop until pass/Fail condition.
    3.variable conditions
    4.While loops.

Please provide the appropriate answer.

Thanks in advance.

• jakubiak
  • Amit_Gupta

Hi jakubiak,

I have gone through the above link that u have provided but am not getting the exact answer of this question..if u provide me the right answer than it is fruitfull for my deployed client location.

Thanks