Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

DataSource: TestData (row 1): Connection refused.

Parasofttoudaya
Parasofttoudaya Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi All,

Error: "DataSource: TestData (row 1): Connection refused."
I am getting above error while running the test case in environment manager but the request/response pair looks good.

Note: Result is pretty clear while running in local.

Regards
Udaya

Comments

• OmarR
    OmarR Posts: 234 admin

Would you kindly give us more details on your current set up? What type of data sources are you using? Writable? table?

When you say "Result is pretty clear", do you mean the test executes successfully in the desktop, but not in CTP?

• Parasofttoudaya
    Parasofttoudaya Posts: 232 ✭✭

Would you kindly give us more details on your current set up?
    **I have MOngoDBQueryTool, DB2, xls, writable datasource.

What type of data sources are you using? Writable? table?
    **I had used Excel Sheet and Writable data sources, now i removed everything. making an internal table. Still i get the same error.

When you say "Result is pretty clear", do you mean the test executes successfully in the desktop, but not in CTP?
    **Yup When i run in my desktop, i am getting all test cases passed.

I know it looks awkward by posting here in a line of error, unfortunately i have follow lot of process to get hold EM Server. Thats why posted here to know someone else might have occurred this situation.

Thanks
    Udaya