[WEBINAR] Introducing the new C/C++test Desktop (10.3.2) - what’s new and migration how-to
With the latest release of Parasoft’s suite of development testing tools, we’re introducing the C/C++test 10.x Desktop for C and C++ developers. The new desktop takes all the powerful test creation capabilities from the 9.x platform and combines it with the upgraded static analysis engine and advanced analytics of the new 10.x architecture.
Key capabilities of the new architecture include:
- Improvements to static flow analysis capabilities (including complete support for MISRA C:2012)
- Enhanced test case level coverage traceability enabling advanced analytics such as Parasoft’s unique Change Based Testing within the Development Testing Platform (DTP)
- New Change Explorer in DTP to enable web-based review of changes in the code-base with changes in static analysis findings
- Upgraded aggregation and navigation of metrics data within DTP’s dashboards and the Metrics Explorer
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, June 27th, to discuss the migration process to the 10.x architecture. We’ll show you how to start benefiting from these new capabilities by streamlining your migration process and getting started with the latest and greatest features immediately.
Can't make the live webinar? Register and you'll receive access to the on-demand presentation shortly after the event.
Title Introducing the New C/C++test Desktop (10.3.2) - What’s New and Migration How-To
- Date June 27th
- Time 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST
- Duration 45 minutes plus live Q&A
- Mark Lambert, VP of Products, Parasoft
- Piotr Pepek, Software Development Manager, Parasoft