Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Virtualize - How to find my current hits/day

naranjohec
naranjohec Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in Virtualize

In the new service of parasoft, i like the virtualize community edition, but i dont know how to calculate the 11k hits limit per day, please i like that will explain me with more detail

Comments

• Thomas Moore
    Thomas Moore Posts: 82 admin

Hi naranjohec,

The 11k hits per day is calculated by Virtualize. This number is incremented every time a Virtual Asset is invoked, and traffic passing through the proxy does not increment your hit count.

If you would like to know your current amount of hits on your Virtualize server, that number is shown once every 30 seconds in the console view if there has been a change. Additionally, you can double click on the Local machine node in the Virtualize Server view, and this will display your current number of hits as well.

Hope this helps!

Thomas

• naranjohec

Thomas,

Thank you very much, but i have a question?

In the Demo,

We used the virtual asset for virtualize the LoanProssesor

This operation gerenate 4 Transactions 2 enter and 2 out,

The number of hit is 4 or 2?

• Thomas Moore
    Thomas Moore Posts: 82 admin

Hi naranjohec,

Each request/response pair will count as a single hit for the server. If you access the LoanProccessor asset with two requests, then it will count as two hits.

Hope this helps!

Thomas

• naranjohec

Thank you very much!!! Solved!!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Hi naranjohec,

Thank you for the question it was very valuable. i am curious if you were able to start your Community Edition and license it with no problems?