Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

LoadTest report - missing percentile values

LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Load Test
Hi,

I am using parasoft 9.0 version. When I run a load test, the report doesn't show the percentile values. All the values show up as 0. Is there any option that need check while creating the test ?

Thanks

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Dear Kiran Chitturi,

Hello I am Baxter Campbell and I will be helping you with your Support Case. I had some questions I was hoping you could answer:

What Percentile Values are you referring to? Are you talking about those in the QoS Metrics? Could you provide a screen shot to be sure we are talking about the same values?
    When you were creating the test, on the last step, do you remember if the options "Record Graphs" "Record Individual Hit Details" "Error Details" Were selected? They are needed to generate the report, but they should be automatically selected.
    What .tst were you running this on? Was it an example provided, or was it something you wrote? If so, could you send me a copy so I can recreate your case on my computer?

If any additional information comes up, or you have any more questions, feel free to put them in the response post

-Baxter Campbell
  • LegacyForum
    Hi Baxter Campbell,

Yes, thanks for the reply, Record graph and error details, Record Individual hits are both selected. I was trying to generate a html report after the load test is completed, which gives me the detailed summary report. Attaching the screen shot. I hope, I gave the information you were asking.

Thanks
    Kiran
  • LegacyForum
    Dear Kiran,

It appears the screen shot did not attach correctly. Could you try submitting it again? If not, could you try sending it to campbell@parasoft.com. I should be able to get it that way as well. Thanks.

-Baxter Campbell
  • LegacyForum
    Dear Baxter Campbell,

I sent you the report in the email.

Thanks
    Kiran
  • LegacyForum
    Dear Kiran,

Thanks for the email. After identifying what you were missing in your report, I found a solution. In the step where you made sure the options "Record Graphs" "Record Individual Hit Details" "Error Details" were selected, make sure to select "Record Individual Hits" as well. That information should fill in the missing areas in your report. If you have any additional questions, or everything works out, feel free to post it here.

-Baxter Campbell