Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

how to interface to implement a custom listener,message format and custom tools to virtualize

Options
madhura
madhura Posts: 4

i need to interface above cutom tools can you please provide jar files for the same.

Comments

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    Options

Did you happen to follow the General Procedure of Adding an Extension?

can you please provide jar files for the same

That section includes instruction for how to add the com.parasoft.api jar to your java project's build path.

• madhura
    Options

yeah i followed steps in "general procedure of adding extension" in that they mentioned to add an interface implement custom listeners
    i dont have jar files for those interfaces

and i need access for Virtualize courses can u plz provide me these?

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Options

Do you have access to a Virtualize Desktop? I followed the steps that from Virtualize I went to "File> New>Virtualize> Custom Development> Virtualize Java Project" and it created a new java project that was atomically configured with the necessary api jar on the class path. Did that work for you?

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    Options

i dont have jar files for those interfaces

Did you follow step one in the instructions? It points you to the exact jar file.

• madhura
    Options

thanks