Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

CTP and SOATest compatibility

krishnasoa
krishnasoa Posts: 13

Hi,
I'm using SOATest version 9.10.5. I wanted to place my .tst files in CTP. But I'm getting error. And this error is occurring when I'm trying to place suite designed with 9.10.5 version. Able to upload other suites into CTP. By any chance it might a compatibility issue between CTP and SOATest(9.10.5)

Comments

• Matt Love
    Matt Love Posts: 92 admin

Hi Krishnasoa,

Generally CTP is compatible with all SOAtest 9.9.x and 9.10.x versions. What specific version of CTP do you have? You can find version details under the top menu Help > About.

• krishnasoa

Hi @Matt Love

We are using 3.0.2 version of CTP

• benken_parasoft
    benken_parasoft Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

From CTP 3.0.2 docs:

Parasoft Virtualize and/or SOAtest 9.8.3 or higher

• Matt Love

Hi @krishnasoa

Can you also check the version of the SOAtest server that is connected to CTP?
    Go to the API Testing > Test Scenarios page where you upload your .tst files. Select the top node in the tree on the left and look for the version information displayed in the center panel. It should look something like this.

• krishnasoa

Hi @Matt Love
    SOA Test server version is 9.10.2.20170502

• Matt Love

Hi @krishnasoa

You do not necessarily need to upgrade your CTP, but you must upgrade the SOAtest server that is connected to CTP to be greater than or equal to the version of the TST file that you want to upload. In your case this is SOAtest version 9.10.5. FYI, the latest versions available at the this time are CTP 3.1.2 and SOAtest 9.10.6.

• krishnasoa

Thanks @Matt Love. This info is very helpful