Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

How to configure or scrpit a message responder that sends dynamic csv files as an attachment

Options

I've a requirement to send dynamic CSV files as an attachment depending on the incoming request. along with customised http headers as part of response. Can someone show me an example on how to do it?

Comments

• williammccusker
    williammccusker Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Options

Are they SOAP attachments? Are the CSV files selected based on the request payload? Do you have an example of the headers you want to respond with? Are the headers also dynamic?

• hi2suresh
    hi2suresh Posts: 8
    Options

William: Many Thanks for taking time to read and respond :)
    Its not SOAP attachments and headers are not dynamic. I figured out how to add headers in the response which is by adding parameters in the "Transport Header" tab from the responder. All I need is, using a script, I need to some JSON content along with a CSV file (I also figured out how to select dynamic CSV files based on request) as an attachment. Is there any "response" object that I can use? If its there I think I can send back JSON payload along with attachment....