- Last Active
- Members, Staff
Try to see if the steps in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28623792/unable-to-acquire-the-state-change-lock help.1
Hi Saranya, here is one way to do it:
1. Create a pva with responders that do Responder Correlation based on a HTTP header
2. Create a file that contains the initial value
3. Create another pva with a responder that would act as a gateway; attach an Extension Tool to the responder's Incoming Transport Header that reads the value from the file, sets it to a variable, and writes the incremented value to the file; attach a Message Forward tool that forwards the request to the pva set up in step 1, using the variable as the HTTP header
4. The client application would invoke the gateway pva
For more information on Extension Tool and Message Forward, you can consult the Help documentation.1
This is one of the ways to accomplish your goal:
- Add an Extension Tool to your responder's Incoming Request. Write a script (in the extension language of your choice) to read the XML file and return the content.
- Add a XML Data Bank to this Extension Tool, thus it would use the return value of the Extension Tool as input. Then, you can set up XPaths to parse the XML and store the values into Data Source columns.
- Finally, on the responder, use Form XML mode on the response to build the response's XML structure. On each field, select "Parameterized" and the Data Source column name of your choice.