- Last Active
- Members, Staff
A machine name will appear in the Machines List tab if Load Test is installed as a Windows service on that machine and if the LoadTest service is running. This LoadTest Windows service is an added convenience that allows you to start and stop LoadTest server (you call it "slave") machines remotely from the LoadTest GUI. If your remote LoadTest is not installed as a Windows service or the service is not running (it could be installed on Linux) then you have to manually start the LoadTest on that machine. After that you can add the machine manually by right clicking on the Machines node in the configuration.
Please see the relevant LoadTest docs section https://docs.parasoft.com/display/SOA9103/Running+Load+Tests+on+Remote+Machines for details.1
LoadTest Continuum widget for the DTP.
Parasoft Development Testing Platform (DTP) contains reporting and analytics dashboards that enable you to monitor the health and progress of your software project with a variety of widgets and reports.
A LoadTest Continuum DTP widget allows you to add the most recent load test results summary to your DTP project dashboard and offers a quick way to evaluate the state of the performance test results in your daily project state review routine.
The widget displays the number of total, passed and failed tests and metrics for the most recent LoadTest runs. To view the results in more detail click on the project link in the widget - the LoadTest Continuum page will open in a new tab.
To set up a LoadTest Continuum Custom HTML Widget in DTP follow these steps:
- In DTP Report Center create a new Dashboard or open an existing one.
- Press Add Widget button. In the Add Widget dialog select Custom -> Custom HTML Widget.
- Copy the content of the following file in the LoadTest Continuum installation into the HTML text area of the dialog: %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\ltc\dtp\ltc_dtp_widget.html
- Modify the HTML with your custom settings:
- Locate the getServerURL() function. Modify the return value with the host and port of your LoadTest Continuum installation.
- Locate the getProjectName() function. Modify the return value with the name of the project that you would like to track in the widget.
- Press Create button.