Mark Lambert admin
- Mark Lambert
- Last Active
- Admin, Staff
Next week we are going to do a “How to” webinar for Parasoft Virtualize Community Edition.
During this webinar, you will learn how to create and deploy the virtual assets presented during the Community Edition Launch Webinar previously done on 2/14/2017.
· Setup your license and get the latest updates.
· Create a simple mock/stub from an example payload (example: REST/JSON)
· Parameterized asset with a CSV/XLS data source using softlogic
· Control simple performance characteristics of the asset
· Create a virtual asset from traffic (example: SOAP/XML)
· Deploy the asset to a shared server (in Azure)
Please register for Parasoft Virtualize Community Edition - "How to" Webinar on Mar 07, 2017 10:00 AM PST at:
NOTE: this session will be recorded and reposted here.
Mark Lambert - Vice President of Products
Parasoft – Perfecting Software5
We are currently in the final stages of preparing a beta release of Insure++ for VS2010, targeted for January 30th.
As you may know, with the introduction of VS2015, Microsoft changed several of the libraries and interfaces that Insure++ relies upon. Therefore, we are looking for beta customers that can provide feedback on this beta release – would you be interested in being part of the beta program? If so, please email email@example.com
Note: This beta release will not have support for static linking – are you using static linking?5