Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Weird issue with SOATest data source: closing on save

amitmalpure
amitmalpure Posts: 5

I have a data source tab in the SOATest project. I have 2 lines in it. Now I want to add a new line to the data source. So I open data source edit and add new line. When I click save, it closes the data source tab. and then I cant find it in the test case explorer, I have to restart the SOATest. and still the new data is not saved

Comments

• amitmalpure

Can someone guide me what wrong I am doing please.

• amitmalpure

I even tried to edit previous lines, still no luck.

• OmarR
    OmarR Posts: 233 admin

Hey Amitmalpure!!!!

What type of Data Source are you using? (E.g., table data source, a writable-ds, etc)

Also, what version of the tool are you using? 9.9.4, 9.9.5?

Does this happen with all your tests or just-this-one-test?

I have yet to experience this myself. Would you kindly create a new workspace and try the same scenario for me? Let me know if the behavior persists. It may be that your .tst file or workspace may have become corrupted.

• amitmalpure

I am using table data source with SOATest 9.9. I am new tot his tool so I have only one test suite.

• amitmalpure

I tried creating new project where its working for me. But why the older tst not working. It looks like a risk to my tests.