Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Problem Running SOA Test in Slave machines

LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
Problem Running SOA Test in Slave machines
Hi

I am using the below mentined version of SOATest
SOAtest
Version: 5.5.3 (Build date: November 18, 2008)
Service Pack Version: 1.0
Copyright © 2001-2008 Parasoft Corporation

GRS enabled, Server enabled
1000 Virtual Users
Java Version: 1.5.0_11

Although, the SOATest Service is running on the slave machines, I get the following error when I do a verify machines:

ServerName:Port - version mismatch: null

Also, another issue that I encountered is, after a load test run has completed and I am able to view results, the thread continues to run on the slaves and the database can detect sessions from the machine.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Saikat

Comments

• LegacyForum
    LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭

Hi

I am using the below mentined version of SOATest
    SOAtest
    Version: 5.5.3 (Build date: November 18, 2008)
    Service Pack Version: 1.0
    Copyright © 2001-2008 Parasoft Corporation

GRS enabled, Server enabled
    1000 Virtual Users
    Java Version: 1.5.0_11

Although, the SOATest Service is running on the slave machines, I get the following error when I do a verify machines:

ServerName:Port - version mismatch: null

Also, another issue that I encountered is, after a load test run has completed and I am able to view results, the thread continues to run on the slaves and the database can detect sessions from the machine.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Saikat

The version mismatch is a result of different versions of SOAtest installed on master and slave machines. The difference/version mismatch can be caused by something as simple as a custom patch being installed on one machine but not the other. Please double check if anything might exist in the install on the master machine but not in the install on the slave machine. The latter issue might be the result of the two SOAtest installs not being synch'd.