Submit and vote on feature ideas.

Welcome to the new Parasoft forums! We hope you will enjoy the site and try out some of the new features, like sharing an idea you may have for one of our products or following a category.

Monitors in load testing

LegacyForum
LegacyForum Posts: 1,664 ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Load Test
how do i view them?
How do i view the monitors i've set while running a load test. Specifically, how do i view them at particular instances?

Comments

• LegacyForum
    Monitor values are plotted in the LoadTest progress view and are added to the Detailed Report's "Graph" view of the LoadTest report after the completion of the load test.
  • LegacyForum
    sergei,
    i did see the screen as soon as i ran the load test, and also noticed the reference under the windows menu. however, if i open several other windows or closed them all, did i just lose the pointer to my load test that ran for x hours?
    also, can i save this graph? or do i have to rely on as many screenshots as there are variable in my monitor?
    thanks for the help!
    Juan
  • LegacyForum
    It took me a long time to realize that there was a checkbox to save the detailed report.
    sorry about the oops.
  • LegacyForum
    Juan,
    You can right click on any error report or graph in SOAPtest and choose to save it.